Dr Geyik, MBBS
Dr Geyik, MBBS,
Experience:  Expert
113018656

I want to start keto diet but everytime i do mid way i lose

Customer Question

Hi i want to start keto diet but everytime i do mid way i lose so much enwrgy i just give it up. I lose a lot of weight on keto and want to keep doing it but need to know which supplements wont let my energy down.
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: None
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: thats it
Expert:  Dr Geyik, MBBS replied 14 days ago.

Hello. This is Dr Geyik and I will be assisting you today.

Can I please ask your age/gender and if you have any other medical conditions or allergies, or take medications?

Could you tell me what you normally eat and avoid with keto diet?

If you are having a keto diet, you still need to make sure you eat some carbohydrates to avoid feeling low in energy.

You also need to drink plenty of fluids as dehydration can be more common with keto diet and this can cause low energy, tiredness and fatigue.

You may consider trying some vitamin supplements to see if these would prevent having low energy.