Khizra Naz
Khizra Naz, Doctor
Experience:  GP
108331350

I have afew symptoms and I've got covid at the moment. But I

I have afew symptoms and I've got covid at the moment.
But I also have mental problems as was wondering do you know of any therapists as my mood and anxiety are very low at the moment.

This is Dr. Naz.

I have over 10 years of experience.

I’d be happy to assist you. My goal is to provide you with excellent service.

Please ignore if you do not want a phone call. We can continue our discussion over the chat.

I am offering information only and do not intend to establish, nor should my response be taken as establishing a doctor-patient relationship.

I'm sorry you are having this issue. I will do my best to help you.

I’d love to understand more about the situation. Please allow me to be of assistance.

I appreciate you taking the time to ask your question.

YOu should get contact details of nearest well being hub that would help you in this regard. There are many therapist in your locality just, get a referral from your GP in the area for that.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.

You are welcome.