How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Arun Phophalia Your Own Question
Dr. Arun Phophalia
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 64004
Experience:  MBBS MS. Post doctoral fellowship in Sports Medicine. General surgeon and sports medicine specialist
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Arun Phophalia is online now

I’m a visitor in London came from Germany.. how i can call

This answer was rated:

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: i’m a visitor in London came from Germany.. how i can call 111 from non British number?
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Yes, but i need urgently a medical help, i have a bad backache in the lower spine
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: i can’t even stand up or do any movement
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Please i need help.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Can anyone call me? 00**********

Welcome to Just Answer.

Answers here are for education and information.

I will respond shortly with an answer or further information request.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.


Were you able to see the answer above?

Dr. Arun Phophalia and 2 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you

The following would help with the back pain;

Heating pad

Combination of Ibuprofen and Paracetamol.


Local analgesic spray.

Lidocaine skin patch.