Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  board certified internal medicine
19706630

After working in Outpatients Dept at WBCH for 17 years

Customer Question

After working in Outpatients Dept at WBCH for 17 years (retired and returned) just one month into new contract
JA: What are all your symptoms? Are you taking any medication?
Customer: No I’m leaving work due to stress as off duty only done 2 weeks in advance and I live on a farm and we are in middle of harvest and I find my days are changed and annual leave this month won’t be honoured ( onlyone day) and I can’t cope.
JA: Got it. Have you seen a doctor about stress?
Customer: No this has only just hPpened
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I don’t think Dr. Norman would expect me to be doing this as I’m usually quite a strong person it I’m 75 and my husband is 80 and we needed the day to go to our best man’s memorial service. Could the note cover me for the rest of themonth so I can simply leave. Thank you
Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 7 days ago.

Hi. I’m Dr. Mark and happy to assist you.  I’m a board certified physician.  Are you asking for a medical note from a doctor?

Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 7 days ago.

I haven’t heard back from you.  If you need a medical note for work, that needs to come from your gp.   Sorry but we don’t write medical notes on this site.