Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  board certified internal medicine
19706630

I have a severe sore throat, vomiting, cough, and a heavy

Customer Question

Hi I have a severe sore throat, vomiting , cough, and a heavy feeling in my chest no associated chest pain, tiredness. Covid test today was negative
JA: How long have you had the symptoms? Do you have a fever?
Customer: No fever and 3 days this is the worst day
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Lower right sided abdo pain like a period pain have a cyst on that ovary had hysterectomy over 20 years ago. Have some smelly wind type2 diabetes
Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 11 days ago.

Hi. I’m Dr. Mark and happy to assist you.  I’m a board certified physician. Sorry that you don’t feel well.   Do you have fever?   Your age?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
No fever and I'm 57 yesrs
Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 11 days ago.

You mentioned you are diabetic.With all of your symptoms I suggest that you be checked by a doctor today .  It could still be covid or another virus.  You need a full examination and blood work and a throat culture.   There’s too many possibilities and I can’t adequately diagnose you online.  You need to go to the emergency room or a walk in clinic.

Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 11 days ago.

The abdominal pain raises the possibility of diverticulitis.  The examination would help to determine that along with a cat scan.

Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 11 days ago.

Do you have any questions?