Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, including surgery, general medicine, and pain.
18722459

This is my story. I quit caffiene October 2020 and developed

Customer Question

This is my story . I quit caffiene October 2020 and developed anxiety and then I quit cause I had silent reflux on my throat then I delevolped reflux on chest due too anxiety . Thought I had pssd in April last year after taking amitripline. All these pretty much resolved . Then I got ill November 2021 and by January I still ill so I researched and realised maybe sinisitis. Since then I have been going mad had too take 3 courses of antibiotics too clear it but my anxiety obviously went through roof . And I had private ct scan done and it said mild sinisitis. Now I was doing ok April too June started too recover and only remaining symptom was tight nose and mucus . Then I caught covid and all my sinus symptoms seemed too clear by week 2 of covid . But week 4 I developed post nasal drip and it thicker . Now I getting mainly one side face discomfort with post nasal drip sometimes . I thought I tell you my story so you have a better idea what I been through . What you think ?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 11 days ago.

We've been over this before

What do you mean by discomfort?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Mild annoying tickly pressure down side my face right side not in centre sinus . I sent you this so you can see my whole story so you know and can advice me on next steps
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 11 days ago.

Is it constant?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Comes and goes but yea mainly by side of eye so side of face
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Doesn’t feel it when I sleep or when wake up
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 11 days ago.

Believe it or not it's anxiety and nothing serious

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I wake up and it not there and then as I get up it comes on . If I rub my face it goes then comes on again . Classic sign of anxiety
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 11 days ago.

That's right

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
It’s mental as I had sinusitis and my last symptom was nose always felt blocked . Got covid and my sinuses cleared up and why they cleared up I had new symptoms thinking I had long covid . Then now I have they wierd feeling on side my face . It’s amazing what anxiety does
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 9 days ago.

It can do that

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I had no symptoms yesterday until around 6 in evening . Then today it still there but i managing it. It must be anxiety otherwise it wouldn’t come and go so much
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 7 days ago.

It is anxiety