How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask the-good-doctor Your Own Question
the-good-doctor, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 80187
Experience:  Medical Doctor
Type Your Medical Question Here...
the-good-doctor is online now

I'm sangeetha here, I haven't told about skin concern, Since

This answer was rated:

Hi I'm sangeetha here
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I haven't told about skin concern
JA: How long have you been dealing with the skin issue? Have you noticed any major changes in your overall skin or nails recently?
Customer: Since 7 years and the skin lesions increasing day by day
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Yes this deases name called porokerotosis

Hello, I'm Dr. Phil and have over 10 years of experience as a licensed medical doctor.

I am happy to assist you with this question.
I will be responding shortly.

Thank you for this question and for the opportunity to help.

How can I assist you?

5 FU cream or CO2 laser works for this.

Have you tried these?

Please let me know if you have more questions.

I'm so happy to hear that I was able to answer your question and thank you for the opportunity to help you today.
If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a favorite Expert.
You will have the opportunity to do that on your "My Questions" page if you choose to rate our interaction or you can request me by name if you wish.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
No I've never tried FU cream or laser

both of those would be viable options

I would try to see a dermatologist where you live

Privately if needed

and ask about those

the-good-doctor and 4 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you