Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

Question on behalf of my mum. She is not mobile after she

Question on behalf of my mum. She is not mobile after she had a stroke many years ago(paralysed down left side). She hasn’t been to pee or poo for last two days. She was recently given codeine to deal with pain in her paralysed arm. Do I need to take her to hospital
JA: What seems to make the symptoms worse or better? Have you noticed any swelling?
Customer: some swelling on upper left arm
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: she mentioned her vision has gone blurry during the day a few times
Hi, welcome to JustAnswer. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am reviewing your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Are you sure that she has not passed urine for the last 48 hours?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Ok thanks. I would appreciate a call if possible

Please send me a request from your side.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
She passed a little last night but her carers have reported the commode has been empty and mum says she hasn’t been

Lots of best wishes and prayers for her good health dear, respected, and valued customer. Your satisfaction is my prime goal. I hope we have discussed everything that you wanted. Thank you for choosing justanswer.com. Have a good day. "I hope I was able to answer your question. If you would like to ask me another question in the future, you can add me as a favorite Expert. You'll have the option to do that on your "My Questions" page by typing @ followed by my name in your next chat."  Regards