Khizra Naz
Khizra Naz, Doctor
Experience:  GP
108331350

I have used to Livi app to get a prescription of

Customer Question

I have used to Livi app to get a prescription of Venlafaxine. My last dose is on Sunday and i cannot get a doctors appointment at my GP practice for another 9 days. Is there anyone i can go to prescribe me medication and send the records to my GP so that I am able to get a repeat script
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: Venlafaxine 75mg - not allergic to anything
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Expert:  Khizra Naz replied 12 days ago.

This is Dr. Naz.

I have over 10 years of experience.

I’d be happy to assist you. My goal is to provide you with excellent service.

Please ignore if you do not want a phone call. We can continue our discussion over the chat.

I am offering information only and do not intend to establish, nor should my response be taken as establishing a doctor-patient relationship.

I'm sorry you are having this issue. I will do my best to help you.

I’d love to understand more about the situation. Please allow me to be of assistance.

I appreciate you taking the time to ask your question.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hi Dr Naz,I have used the Livi app to consult with a doctor who then prescribed me Venlafaxine 75mg. My last dose is on Sunday and I have tried to book an appointment with my GP to get a prescription and repeats. My practice unfortunately only has an appointment the following Tuesday which means I wont have medication for 9 days. I am new to the country and I am unsure of how to handle the situation and need advice about how i can access a doctor and script sooner.

You can call the practice, and ask reception to ask GP that you have been on this years, just want repeat prescription.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thank you. I might just have to go to the practice. I have tried calling them but they have an automated service that asks you to book through the online app only . Could a walk-in clinic be an option?

111 can be an option.