Shahid Karim
Shahid Karim, Board Certified MD
Experience:  MBChB
111381268

I have some issues, I had rhinoplasty 3 months ago and my

Customer Question

I have some issues
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I had rhinoplasty 3 months ago and my nose sticks really a lot so i need an advice of what i shall do
JA: How long have you been dealing with this? Are you having any breathing problems?
Customer: no
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Actually yes, I intend to breat a bit hard.
Expert:  Shahid Karim replied 13 days ago.

Good evening, thank you for getting in touch. Could you tell me a little more about what you'd like to discuss? I may take a few minutes to reply as dealing with other patients too, thank you

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Of course
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I had a rhinoplasty more then 3 months ago but for the past 1 month , inside my nose sticks a lot every day and every minute.
I clean with peach oil and salt water nose sprey
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
But is not helping and when I stretch my nose it stinks even more
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Can you please tell me how i can get rid of this slell
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Smell or if this is some infection or something else that i have to worry
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I also struggle to breat as it still swollen inside my nose

It sounds like you may have developed a degree of sinusitis which can happen after nasal surgery. It would definitely be worthwhile asking your GP to take a swab from the inside of your nose to send to the lab and for analysis of what grows. In the meantime I would advise buying something called a Neti Pot (you can get it from Boots), this is a device that helps you more effectively wash out the inside of the nose and also the sinuses and can help you clear any infection. Once the GP has taken the swabs. start using that and also ask your GP for a tube of Naseptin which is an antibiotic ointment to help clear any infection present.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Ok thank you so much
I appreciate your help.

Of course, you're always welcome and I'm glad I could help in any way. Do come back if you've any other questions and have a wonderful day.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Since i was 5 year old i use to get very dizzy.
For the past 4 years my dizziness have gotten really bad.
When i train at the gym i get dizzy, i lose my hearing my eyes get blurry and things are moving.
As i was really worried, i got private doctor to do MRI for my head , i did a lot heart and longs checks and everything was perfectly fine.
I thought is from my tonsils and I removed them, and after all that, i still get dizzy even when i talk constantly for 5 min.
I fet dizzy when I’m in a supermarket or at lecture room. A lot of lightning and noses are making me dizzy,
But the worst part is that my heart rate neve goes above 50.
Most days it drops to 40 even 39 and i become super dizzy and confused.My question is could you please advise me what’s wrong woth me ?
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I have sent this to a different doctor
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
But I didn’t get reply
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Could you help me with this question?
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Ecg

I am supposed to ask for a separate thread for a separate question I'm afraid. However I am a cardiologist so this is my area of concern so you are able to direct a new thread to myself if needed. Wishing you the best again.