Dr. Nickols M
Dr. Nickols M, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Expert
115571763

I recently moved to the UK, on the 20th of jun to be

I recently moved to the UK, on the 20th of jun to be precise. I got my period on the 21 of June. on the 30th I was bleeding way too much to say it was just spotting. I did not think too much about it. on the 24th of July I got my period as expected until the 29th. Yesterday it started again. I am worried.
JA: Apologies for the personal questions, but are you using any contraceptives? How long have you dealt with the bleeding?
Customer: thank you for the message. No I am not any contraception I have never used any kind except condom
JA: Got it. When was your last smear test, and what were the results? Any swelling, discoloration, or unusual smells?
Customer: I have never done a smear test, no smell or anything unfamiliar. except the bleedinf
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: Nothing specific,
Hello, I am Dr nickols M, it is a pleasure to attend to you
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Do you take any medication regularly?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
no, I am not on medication

Have you had this before?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
No, it is the first time I am experiencing this.

Have you had any pain?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
No, I do not experience pain before, and during my period. Just backache on day two of my period.

Have you had any other symptoms? 

How has your menstruation been over the last three months?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
It is a little lighter and lasts longer (it used to be 3 days). It has been like this for 9 months

ok, please give me a moment

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
ok
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Are you still there?
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Hello?

yes, dear, i am still here

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Is the consultation done?

Dear customer, it is a pleasure to be able to assist you today; what you are experiencing is dysfunctional uterine bleeding, probably due to the stress you have had after the move, this type of situation can trigger hormonal and endocrinological alterations that can cause bleeding outside the menstrual cycle, your doctor may consider the possibility of performing a pelvic ultrasound, a cervicovaginal cytology and blood tests in which the levels of certain specific hormones such as follicle stimulating hormone, estrogens, lutein, estradiol and progesterone that could be altered, also producing this situation, that will help us determine if you require some hormone therapy. I would like you to keep me informed of your health situation; I will be happy to assist you and guide you in any way I can, and I will be attentive to any additional questions about it through my profile indicated in the following link

https://www.justanswer.co.uk/medical/expert-nickolsm/

Customer: replied 5 days ago.

You are very welcome, Have an excellent day