Dr. Nickols M
Dr. Nickols M, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Expert
115571763

Reaction to beard dye, 3 weeks ago, now sore itchy patches

Reaction to beard dye, 3 weeks ago, now sore itchy patches on face spreading, have used antihistamine tablets, topical antiseptic cream, making no differences
JA: How long have you been using the medication? Any improvements so far?
Customer: Using since happened so 3 weeks no improvement
JA: Got it. Have you seen a dermatologist about the patches?
Customer: no
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Dermatologist should know?
Customer: no

Hello, I am Dr. Nickols M. It's a pleasure to attend to your question. Thank you very much for your trust in just answer

can you send me a picture?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
please find attached, the patches also develop a white/yellow crust

Can you tell me your age?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I’m 54

Do you take any medication regularly?

Dear customer, it is a pleasure to attend to you today; I want to tell you that you have contact dermatitis; it is a complex situation that must be treated with topical corticosteroids such as clobetasol lotion; you must suspend the use of the beard dye you were using and start with clobetasol lotion, the drawback is that it is a drug that requires a prescription, so you have to go to your doctor to indicate such medication, I would like you to keep me abreast of your health situation, I will be happy to assist you and guide you in everything I can, I will be attentive to any further questions about it through my profile indicated in the following link https://www.justanswer.co.uk/medical/expert-nickolsm/