Dr Kay
Dr Kay, Doctor
Experience:  Expert
114883404

I am having problems with one of my teeth and need help, my

hi i am having problems with one of my teeth and need help, my wisdom tooth is broken and the nerves are exposed and is causing me pain in my jaw as well as ear and head. this has made it hard for me to eat but more importantly unable to fully focus at work because of the pain. i was told i have to wait 8 weeks before i could get the tooth removed but im struggling each day and was hoping there was a way to get the tooth removed sooner
JA: Do your broken teeth hurt constantly or on and off? Which pain reliever have you been using, if any?
Customer: it is constantly in pain and ive been taking ibuprofen but they only give me pain relife for an hour or just under
JA: Got it. What dosage of ibuprofen are you using? Any allergies to medications or other substances?
Customer: im takking 600mg every four hours during the day 3 times a day and 800mg at night before bed for a total of 2400mg in a day and i have no allergies
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Dentist should know?
Customer: not that im aware of as stated before im hoping to get the tooth removed but dont think i can handle waiting 8 weeks
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Hello and good evening
Orajel and Ibuprofen with lysine 342 mg from Boots