Dr Geyik, MBBS
Dr Geyik, MBBS,
Experience:  Expert
113018656

I have had high blood pressure problems in the last 3 months

Hi I have had high blood pressure problems in the last 3 months was put on some tablets which worked not on them now but the last few days feeling not right. took my blood pressure tonight and it very high 201 /189 just getting very ap
JA: When was last time you had a check up? Is there a history of high blood pressure in your family?
Customer: July getting very worried not feeling great
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No

Hello. This is Dr Geyik and I will be assisting you today.

Can I please ask your age/gender and if you have any other medical conditions or allergies, or take medications?

Do you have any headache, chest or other pains, breathlessness, dizziness, bleeding, or other symptoms?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Fussy head just not feeling right

Can you please repeat your blood pressure?

You should sit down and relax for a few minutes and then check your blood pressure. You should it 3 times and take the lowest reading.

You can ignore phone call requests as I did not ask for one.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
No call

There is no need for a phone call and you should ignore them.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I am at work on a night shift

Are you able to check your blood pressure at all?

If you can't measure your blood pressure but it was 201/189 earlier and you are not feeling right, I suggest you go to A+E or call 111 for more urgent assessment as that blood pressure is very high.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
No I have not I want advice though text

Your blood pressure was very high earlier, and since you have fussy head and you are not feeling right, you should call 111 or go to A+E for full assessment.

Customer: replied 22 hours ago.
Why are you taking more money our my bank

I do not know why money has been taken from your account as I don't deal with payments at all.

This must be an error and I apologise for that.

If you send a quick email to customer services below, they will refund you.

https://www.justanswer.com/help/contact-us

***@******.***