Dr Geyik, MBBS
Dr Geyik, MBBS,
Experience:  Expert
113018656

A relative is in Bury st edmunds with sepsis, they don't

Hi, a relative is in Bury st edmunds with sepsis, they don't know what's causing this, and we want to get a top private specialist / consultant for a second opinion as soon as possible, how do we proceed? Thanks in advance
JA: How long have you had sepsis? Have you used any medication for it?
Customer: he had a heart bypass three years ago, has had a few reoccurring blood infections in the leg where the vein was taken from. first time sepsis
JA: Got it. What did you discuss at your last visit to the doctor?
Customer: three days
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: no, I just need contact

Hello. This is Dr Geyik and I will be assisting you today.

I am sorry to hear about your relative.

If you want to speak to a private specialist, I suggest you try Nuffield Hospital as this is a very good private hospital and they have branches nationwide. 

You can also have a look at Spire Health as they are also quite good.