How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Geyik, MBBS Your Own Question
Dr Geyik, MBBS
Dr Geyik, MBBS,
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 2661
Experience:  Expert
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr Geyik, MBBS is online now

A relative is in Bury st edmunds with sepsis, they don't

This answer was rated:

Hi, a relative is in Bury st edmunds with sepsis, they don't know what's causing this, and we want to get a top private specialist / consultant for a second opinion as soon as possible, how do we proceed? Thanks in advance
JA: How long have you had sepsis? Have you used any medication for it?
Customer: he had a heart bypass three years ago, has had a few reoccurring blood infections in the leg where the vein was taken from. first time sepsis
JA: Got it. What did you discuss at your last visit to the doctor?
Customer: three days
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: no, I just need contact

Hello. This is Dr Geyik and I will be assisting you today.

I am sorry to hear about your relative.

If you want to speak to a private specialist, I suggest you try Nuffield Hospital as this is a very good private hospital and they have branches nationwide. 

You can also have a look at Spire Health as they are also quite good.

Dr Geyik, MBBS and other Medical Specialists are ready to help you