Dr. Nickols M
Dr. Nickols M, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Expert
115571763

First off, I need to know the cost for a consultation, The

First off, I need to know the cost for a consultation
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: The doctor has given me a steroid cream which isn't helping st all
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No, nothing. I just need to know the cost please
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I haven't explained about my skin condition. First I had very itch and burning forearms where the skin split. Then it drued up and now is lumpy but it's a silvery grey in colour and I can.insert a pair of manicure scissors under it, and cut the skin off, no pain and very little bleeding
Hello! I’m Dr.Customer It is a pleasure to me to attend you
Can you send me a picture?
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Ji Dr Nikpols, yes I'll send a picture

Dear customer, it is a pleasure to attend to you today, I am very sorry for the health situation you are experiencing; I want to tell you that this situation requires immediate medical attention because you have a skin lesion and important soft parts that we know by the name of cellulitis which is due to the invasion of a specific bacterium on the surface of the skin that requires oral antibiotic treatment. Usually, cephalexin in tablets of 500 mg every 8 hours for seven days is very useful, but being prescription medication requires a visit to the primary health care physician to start treatment with this medication. Meanwhile, the recommendation is not to touch or manipulate the affected region and start with analgesic and anti-inflammatory treatment such as ibuprofen every 8 hours for three days.

would like you to keep me informed of your health situation, I will be happy to assist you and guide you in everything I can, I will be attentive to any further questions about it through my profile indicated in the following link https://www.justanswer.co.uk/medical/expert-nickolsm/

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Thank you Dr Nickols. Don't you prescribe medication and is it truly cellulitis?

Unfortunately, we cannot issue any type of medical order or prescription because it is against the site's policies; remember that this is a purely online medical consulting platform.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Ok, thank you for your help

You are welcome. Regards