Dr Hayat
Dr Hayat, Specialty Dr Internal and Critical Care Medicine
Experience:  Expert
113699036

I'm in Hexham Northumberland ex Canada and have an acute

I'm in Hexham Northumberland ex Canada and have an acute sinus infection turning bacterial I will need an antbiotic script - is there a process I can follow to connect with a GP and have a prescription issued
JA: When were you prescribed this medication? How severe were any side effects?
Customer: usually I'm prescribed synovox - (augmentin )in Canada and - well tolerated - no side effects
JA: Got it. Have you used anything besides Augmentin for this?
Customer: Clarithromycin if the synovox doesnt work well
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I'm a radiologist retiring !! no co morbidities
Hi. Dr Hayat here. Welcome to JA

We at JA do not do prescriptions as it is a question and answer service only as the name indicates and not licensed for prescriptions.

If you are looking for online prescription options then telemedicine sites like Pushdoctor.co.uk and Gogodoc.com, to name a few, are the ones doing them.  They have some charges though.

Hope that helps.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Hi I need a prescription for bacterial sinus infection can you help

If you are looking for online prescription options then telemedicine sites like Pushdoctor.co.uk and Gogodoc.com, to name a few, are the ones doing them. They have some charges though.

Hope that helps.