Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  board certified internal medicine
19706630

I have a infection on my skin in my face ,would like a

Hi i have a infection on my skin in my face ,would like a doctor to have a look at it , I am able to send a picture I am taking already antibiotics
JA: How long have you been dealing with this issue? Any other skin concerns?
Customer: this came the last days starting to be red
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no thank you

Hi. I’m Dr. Mark.  I’m a board certified physician and happy to assist you. Upload the pictures here for my review.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Hi for the skin problem under my eye I have a operation on Monday . Do get it removed . But next to me nose I have this new problem , looks like infected . What can I do ,
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I am taking already antibiotics

You have a furuncle near the nose. It’s a large pimple.  Apply a hot compress to it for 5 minutes several times a day.  Hopefully that will allow it to drain spontaneously.  If not a doctor may need to lance it to get the pus out.

What antibiotics are you on?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Flucloxacillin 500mg

That’s a great antibiotic for skin infections.  Stay on that and use the hot compresses.