Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  board certified internal medicine
19706630

We Have missed our plane to Sweden yesterday according to a

Hello! My name is Ralph! We Have missed our plane to Sweden yesterday according to a delayed flight from Malaga and the next flight is on tuesday. I’m here with my girlfriend and her medicin is empty and she need to take out the same medicine here in London. Her Swedish doctor has written a certificate to take out her medicine here, which is very important. Can You help us Joe to do Please!? sincerely, Ralph & Jessica
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: Her Swedish medicine is the similar as Efexor(seratonine, nordadrenaline, dopamine) thats her daily medicine
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: its pretty critical if she is not take the medicine for More Than 2 days this is day 2 without
Hi. I’m Dr. Mark and happy to assist you.   I’m a board certified physician.  I’ll get you information.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Hello can You se my message here: My girlfriend need to get here daily medicine in London, she need to contact a Doctor here to get here medicine, its very inoportant

We don’t prescribe medication on this site.   If you are in the UK you can use a telemedicine site.  Here are some sites that can prescribe. https://immedicare.co.uk/our-services/

https://www.babylonhealth.com/en-gb

https://www.pushdoctor.co.uk

There are also walk in urgent care clinics in London that have doct Can prescribe.

that have doctors that can prescribe

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Okey thanks! We try tyst! Are they poem during the weekend?
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
whats the name of them?

I don’t understand you question.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
The phone call Will not be charged for, as We do a typing conversation instead?
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Whats the name of the urgent cares in London and are they Open during the weekend?

Correct. Should there be a billing question then contact customer service.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Okey thanks for that sight Sir!
Byt you did charge me for a call, that we not did, can you withdraw that transaction

Contact customer service.  I don’t deal with billing questions.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Okey I See sir, whats the numer to that?
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Okey thanks sir! We start to try to get in touch with the urgent care centers tomorrow! Thank You for your support now. I contact the customer support also. /Ralph

You’re welcome.  Take care.