How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Arun Phophalia Your Own Question
Dr. Arun Phophalia
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 64037
Experience:  MBBS MS. Post doctoral fellowship in Sports Medicine. General surgeon and sports medicine specialist
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Arun Phophalia is online now

I have gynecological problem, I have pelvic pain badly and

This answer was rated:

I have gynecological problem
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I have pelvic pain badly and my stomach growing
JA: How long have you been in pain? Are you experiencing any vomiting or nausea?
Customer: I seen by doctors but they recommended pelvic scan but that appointment after 1 month I can’t bear that pain
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: more then two week bad pain but stomach pain more then 6 months
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
They take blood test but rest come normal

Welcome to Just Answer.

Answers here are for education and information.

I will respond shortly with an answer or further information request.

What is your age?

Do you have vaginal discharge, bloating, or tenderness on the abdomen?

Are you exposed to unsafe sex?

Dr. Arun Phophalia and 3 other Medical Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Pain is just like period pain
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I 31 year old
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I can’t pay 33 for call I just pay £5 pound
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Can you message me

Thanks for talking on the phone.