Dr Ahmad
Dr Ahmad,
Experience:  Expert
116987717

I have blisters on my left leg ihave sent pictures to my Dr

I have blisters on my left leg ihave sent pictures to my Dr on Tuesday they could say what it was but put me on antiviral tablets as they thought it might be shingles to day I have more blisters coming up on the side of my left hand and I have 1 coming up on ny right leg I have seen a pharmacist and she advised me to contact 111
JA: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: I am on aspirin, fruseamide,clonadine,preagablin,simvastin, Co codamol, morphine sulfate, feildapine,
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I am allergic to tramadol penicillin diclfenic naproxin
Hi there welcome to JA

How old are you? Any other medical conditions?

Are you able to post the pictures here?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I am 59 I have a rare form of rheumatoid arthritis water retention nerve damage prolapse disc's in my lower back I will try and send you the photo's
Hi would you still like a call?

Are you able to send the pictures across?

I presume your question has been answered as you did not reply to my messages. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me again.