Tom Hildebrandt
Tom Hildebrandt,
Experience:  Kfz-Mechaniker at Ford Mohag
109781715

Mitsubishi fuso 2008 in limp mode ecu checked fault code

Mitsubishi fuso 2008 in limp mode ecu checked fault code p0101 air mass outside range new unit replaced engine wiring harness checked no broken wires continuity good think poss throttle motor?
JA: What's the make/model/year of your truck? Engine type?
Customer: It's a 2008 canter swb engine code 4m42-3at2
JA: Anything else you want the Truck Mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Thank you for contacting JustAnswer.co.uk.
It was brought to our attention that you asked a question about Heavy Equipment, where we do not have active professionals. As much as we would like to assist you, we have to be honest and say that the best we can do is maybe to provide a legal Internet researcher who might be able to find your answer. We realize that option is not ideal, and we always want to provide our customers with the best possible answer.
At this time, we'd like to give you the option of leaving your question open. Keep in mind that you're never obliged to accept an answer that you're not satisfied with, and you can try it out before you accept. Or, we can close your question page for you, if you prefer.
Please let me know how you’d like to proceed,
Alina-Moderator

Dear seeking advice,

My name is ***** ***** I have been since 20 years a professional mechanic. I have read your offer by JustAnswer and Im trying to help you.

If you get this error it is 99% of the time the throttle valve itself and not the air mass meter. (P0101)

It is actually enough to clean them. If the error reappears after cleaning, replace the restrictor.

The first symptoms of a sensor / motor defect are decreased engine performance, engine shudder, speed fluctuations when idling and a slow drop in speed after the driver releases the accelerator pedal.

If the potentiometer is defective, a different error code would be stored.

Im available for further questions. Please rate my answer about the stars.

Greetings

MechanikerTom

Tom Hildebrandt,
Experience: Kfz-Mechaniker at Ford Mohag