the-good-doctor
the-good-doctor, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Medical Doctor
55099014

I'm really struggling, always struggled. With my mood,

Customer Question

Hi I'm really struggling, always struggled. With my mood, perception, anger, rage, frustration, sense of purpose, (what's the point), irrational thinking and acting. Weekly thoughts of suicide, causing damage to others (only thoughts I'm lovely really) my mind races around at a million miles an hour all day everyday feeling of nothingness and no inspiration lack of energy just the relentless feeling of overwhelming thoughts about anything and everything all of which seem to be unrealistic and very temperary and it's getting harder and harder to go through day to day activities normally. It's not just the low times though there is times of elation at nothing and thoughts of how I'm going to great things and plans feelings of great confidence and felling that I am really powerful and attractive and going to be the greatest, then in an instant I feel a switch ( no particular trigger) and its back to the anger frustration temper thoughts of giving up. It's all just spinning around me like a whirl wind sorry for the lengh and there is more but I can't express it many thanks
Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No and none, ignoring it has worked so far, but now it's becoming a nightmare to live with, I've have many feeling all the same time so it becomes a little overwhelming, I don't feel comfortable or feel like it matters to get help, as the road to recovery is long and I don't feel like I can stick it my mind changes that much, also I just want to stay in my house where there is only me and nothing can make me feel bad
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: Was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis a few years ago and in process of been diagnosed with diabetes, and many brocken bones. And the same thoughts and feelings as a child just not thought about
Assistant: Do you keep personal medical records to help track this?
Customer: No
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  the-good-doctor replied 1 year ago.

Hello. I'mCustomer licensed and practicing physician. Excellent service is my goal.

how old are you?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
27
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
don't really want to talk in person

can you take a PHQ-9 and GAD 7 test online and tell me the scores?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi I have taken the test and it was a score of 21 gad7 and 25 for the phq9 and I also did a mdq test which was 14/16

Holy smokes!

this is severe anxiety and depression

have you been treated at all?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I haven't. as I have always felt like this it's just recently it's becoming alot more difficult to deal with the mood changes and is becoming noticed by more people, I went to a&e when I was really down and was really considering killing myself and the crisis team were suppose to come see me but after 4 hours of waiting in the emergency room I went home woke up the next day with a great feeling back to self determined on a mission to greatness and that's when the crisis team showed up at home and obviously I was in a high time so they weren't worried for my safety. The thing that is making me seek help now is that the changes are becoming more frequent and the highs are getting higher and acting on impulses more. And the lows are becoming more damaging to life in everyway. Sorry about the long messages it's just when I write it down it's easier for me rather than speaking.

you absolutely need a counselor and psychiatrist

can you get one in the UK?

Thanks for this question.

I strive for 5 star service for all customers.

If you have any more questions, just reply. :)

Thanks for this question.