Tori, Psychologist
Tori, Psychologist, CPsychol (Occ)
Experience:  Work/Coaching Psychologist & Therapist
105912372

I don't know if I have come to the right place but I need to

Customer Question

Hi, I don't know if I have come to the right place but I need to talk about my mental health, I have an appointment with my GP but I always feel as though they are just going through the motions with me and nothing seems to be resolved. I have been on the same medication for months and I feel as if it has stopped working and I am deteriorating rapidly.
Assistant: What medications do you take daily? Are you allergic to any medications?
Customer: Mirtazipine and not to my knowledge
Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I don't think so
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

How old are you?

M/F?

Can you tell me more about what is going on?