Tori, Psychologist
Tori, Psychologist, CPsychol (Occ)
Experience:  Work/Coaching Psychologist & Therapist
105912372

I would like to speak to someone online please...I know I

Customer Question

Hi, I would like to speak to someone online please...I know I need therapy but don’t want face to face contact as I’m not ready, thank you
JA: The Doctor can help. Just a couple quick questions before I transfer you. What are your symptoms? Have you used any medication for this?
Customer: I’ve been having panic attacks lately...I was betrayed by an elderly real active who I gave up almost three years of my life to care for at the beginning of the year...it’s my late mum’s sister, also my children are one by one leaving home and I can’t cope
JA: Have you seen a doctor about panic attacks?
Customer: No because I’ve managed to control them...I’ve only had a couple tbh, but feel sad and useless for much of the time...also very hurt by false accusations
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: I’m generally fine...I was very ill with breast cancer 15 years ago but thankfully after a mastectomy I’m now completely fine
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** have over two decades of experience, and I'm online and available to help you today.

We can also chat by hone and skype.

Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Can you tell me more?