How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Mark Your Own Question
Dr. Mark
Dr. Mark, Board Certified Physician
Category: Mental Health
Satisfied Customers: 8352
Experience:  board certified internal medicine
Type Your Mental Health Question Here...
Dr. Mark is online now

I need help, Sertraline 100mg, I have fled domestic violence

Customer Question

I need help
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Sertraline 100mg
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the Psychologist should know?
Customer: I have fled domestic violence
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 19 days ago.
Hi. I’m Dr. Mark. I’m a board certified physician and happy to assist you. How can I help you?
Expert:  Dr. Mark replied 19 days ago.
I haven’t heard from you. It sounds like you have post traumatic stress syndrome. Sertraline is a good medication for this. Also counseling is very helpful. Here’s a helpful link.