Anthony Osula
Anthony Osula, Doctor
Experience:  MB ChB DRCOG
106915327

I am very embarrassed but i go limp at any heighten emotions

i am very embarrassed but i go limp at any heighten emotions to the point that my legs give out when i am telling my children off or during sex at the point of climax my body gives out and i never properly finish and if on top i have head butted my husband. i am worried that i have something wrong with my brain or is it depression??? my doctors don't seem to take me seriously or at least i don't feel like they do, also i want to sleep all of the time and when ever i am not busy and having a conversion with parents, friends my eyes roll around and i feel rude and sometimes i even fall asleep at others houses, school plays, at the office desk, sometimes i go into bathrooms to lie down for 10 minutes and then i am fine for a while. I feel like i am mental or mad, also i feel very trapped, my husband is very controlling and has narcissist behaviour. a few years ago i went to a sleep clinic and was told that i didn't have sleep apnoea and was told that i don't breathe when moving to try and stop myself from hurting my back as i suffer from osteoporosis which was discovered when i was 36 years old and now i am 43
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
i hope to get an answer soon before my husband is back from work as i will need to delete this asap

Thanks for using Just Answer

You might have a conditon called FND - Functional Neurological disorder, its liek the body is not connected with the brain as if the computer system and the hard drive has been mis-wired.

FND can be due to causes such as stress or high emotions

You should see a neurologist iniitally for further tests such as Head CT scan or MRI to rule out any underlying cause