RickD810
RickD810, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Expert
109813799

Who can and where can I get help? I was asked to get to a

Customer Question

Who can and where can I get help?
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I was asked to get to a number that is to busy at the moment I was in hospital with actual further too a couple of weeks ago
JA: Is there anything else the Psychologist should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I don't know. I'm Injured I'm quite better But not in my life or thinking
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 17 days ago.

Expert:  RickD810 replied 17 days ago.

Hello My name is***** am pleased to meet you. Can you can let me know of your problem and I will see if I can assist.

Expert:  RickD810 replied 14 days ago.

Good morning I have tried to contact you but I have not had a response. However please feel free to contact me on here or contact your own GP who can help you further... many thanks