ravikumarr
ravikumarr,
Experience:  Expert
111548138

I'm dealing with depression, anxiety, grief and panic

Customer Question

I'm dealing with depression, anxiety, grief and panic attacks lately and i find it a little hard to find any help
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  ravikumarr replied 22 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer,  will be happy to help.I am sorry to hear about your concern. I will try my best to give you suggestions that help your concern. The answer does not substitute a Doctor - Patient Consultation in Clinic. Kindly be  informed that we are not allowed to prescribe any medications on the site ,NOTE - All phone call requests are auto-generated and you may ignore these requests. Communicating through text chat is just fine with me. I can surely give you my recommendations about your concern.NOTE - phone call requests are auto-generated. Please ignore these requests if you have not requested.

I am a general physician. Have you sought help from gp? A trial of antidepressants and antidepressants and anti anxiety pills can be helpful.

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
but they just send me to cruse and something like this and when i tried to talk to them the perosn just start sending me 5 different other website.
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
since this i woke up swimming my own sweat like never showered and big pressure in my chest, heart race and nausea
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
i can not offer professional help but i head a little breakdown. And i've lost it i dont remember everything but i just stormed out
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
I feel angry and annoyed most of the time
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
when i say this they just sending what to do but yoga and staff like this not help anymore
Expert:  ravikumarr replied 21 days ago.

you sound angry and upset. at justanswerwe can't offer prescriptions.

what are you tensed about? is it about work, family....

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
long story short
Pandemic came and its was fine for a little while then i changed a job and the bullied me i was the only person from another country and picked on me and i lost my job the next day i lost my place after a month i had to move to my mother in laws place who's really doin my head 24/7 complaining. And i lost my favourite person in a whole world. I couldn't go home for the funeral and i try to find myself help for months but i barley can get appointment coz i call 8:01and the already don't have an appointment. I have overian cysts and i waiting for an appointment over 2 months now. I want to fix myself coz i can not go to work. And i really really need to get out of this house. And this 1 week for 5pound what i can afford.

ovarian cysts are benign. is it causing any pain or discomfort?

are your periods normal

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Very much and this year i had only 1 cozin nausea low left side stomach pain i sleep way to much (12-13hrs) lost appetite

so you had only 1 period this year.

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
only 1

you should check for polycystic ovaries

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
I've been on ultrasound they find a couple of cysts and send be to Gynaecologyra i called them but they said they dont have available appointment they send an email when they have 4weeks later I called them stilk no appointments we will send u a letter. Now we are on 6weeks later and nothing all together 10weeks and still no appointment.

really sorry to hear about your delay in getting the appointment. may I know your bmi please.

any history of diabetes?

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Not aure what's the bmi
No diabetes
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
I just had a same panic attack i gonna try the gp and get something for it
Expert:  ravikumarr replied 20 days ago.

bmi is body mass index. In females with higher body mass index, there are higher chances of polycystic ovaries and menstrual irregularities