Shahid Karim
Shahid Karim, Doctor
Experience:  Medical Specialist/Cardiologist
111381268

I m struggling from big fear of getting pregnant. My perio

Customer Question

Good evening. I m struggling from big fear of getting pregnant. My perio Is a bit late and since i know my pills could not work since i got sick same day i had sex i m overthinking the situation. I had an panic attack yesterday so my friend had to come to calm me down. Do you think all the symptoms i can see are in my ming or did my fear can afftect my body. I did the worst thing which was googling all of things. I did 2 test and they sre negative. I consulted the symptoms with the doctor he told me I should do a test during the weekend again. Hiw can i deal with the fear and can i have imaginary pregnancy syndrom?
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Shahid Karim replied 15 days ago.

Hi, thanks for getting in touch. Remember that each pregnancy test is over 99% accurate and so two of them being negative is extremely like to be negative too.

I think it's important to breathe and seek some friend and family support