Tori, Psychologist
Tori, Psychologist, CPsychol (Occ)
Experience:  Work/Coaching Psychologist & Therapist
105912372

Been suffering from anxiety and depression, tried different

Customer Question

Been suffering from anxiety and depression, tried different anti depressants and counselling that have not worked
JA: How long have you been feeling this way? Have you reached out to anyone about this yet?
Customer: it’s been a long but got worse recently, I have reached out and told I was reffered to a specialist in 2019 but didn’t hear anything
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I’ve been recommended to try more anti depressants whilst I wait to see a specialist but I am reluctant to try because they have made me feel worse in the past
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Heather Bellizzi replied 21 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a psychotherapist and mental health expert.  I am sorry to hear of your depression and anxiety.