Dr Baker
Dr Baker, Family Physician
Experience:  MD
108371854

I am having some mental health problems Sometimes i have

Customer Question

I am having some mental health problems Sometimes i have some bad thoughts and then i got unable to think sleep and eat
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: I am new to this country. I haven't got my gp registration
JA: Is there anything else the Doctor should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Heather Bellizzi replied 10 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a psychotherapist and mental health expert. I am sorry to hear that you are having some troubles.  Can you clarify your question so I can better assist you ?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I am having some mental breakdown for 4 days. I used to have some medicines but that medicine are prescribed by my country's doctor. No pharmacy of this country neglect to provide those medicines

It says there is a payment issue.  You may want to contact customer service so we can continue.

Do you still have a quesiton?

Expert:  OleksandraC-admin replied 8 days ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find continuing a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Oleksandra
Expert:  Dr Baker replied 7 days ago.

I am sorry that you have been waiting, please can you tell me more about the current problem.

Expert:  Dr Baker replied 7 days ago.

What medication are you trying to get?