Khizra Naz
Khizra Naz, GP
Experience:  GP training at St helens and knowsely trust (Acute Worcestershire Hospital Trust, Ul
108331350

I would like to talk to a dr - I have a depressing personal

Hi - I would like to talk to a dr - I have a depressing personal situation going on at present and I saw a counsellor and I have been left even more upset as she was just writing stuff down instead of telling me what is the matter if God forbid there is something wrong with me - I don't think so - I think I am just in a bad situation - can you possibly connect me with an educational psychologist since I suspect I am dyslexic - I may have ADHD - def a v mild dose of autism possibly - though my son seems to be a bit OCD?? thanks
JA: Have you taken this medication or anything similar before?
Customer: no was not diagnosed and there was also no need for it apparently
JA: Got it. How have you been sleeping? Any insomnia or other issues?
Customer: I try to sleep as much as I can but I have 5 kids 2 with special needs so that can be challenging - my body seems to wake up voluntarily early which I have found a bit strange as I was never like that in my younger days - I'm 41, female
JA: Thank you so much for your time. Finally, is there anything else in your medical history you think the Psychologist should know?
Customer: I have had 6 c sections, lost my first child tragically - she died in my arms in 2007 so I had to bury her which was awful - only lasted 27 days and I saved her from death 6 times in a row before she naturally went - I suspect my son has ASD, ADHD and dyslexia - my other son I suspect ADHD, OCD and dyslexia - the other 3 children seem to be ok though my first child is incredibly gifted at art - I'm also in remission from skin cancer - stage 1a removed from knee in 2015 so am over the 5 year mark - go me lol

Hello My name is***** will try my best to help you.

I am sorry that you are going through this.

If it's an element of ADHD, OCD and possible autism, I believe your GP should refer you to psychiatrist for further assessment.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
well I am not sure if I have or not - basically I suffered domestic abuse - have 4 court orders in place to protect myself and my 5 kids and well I don't think I need medication but perhaps I have a bit of PTSD from having experienced ex partner trying to put his shoe with dog poop on it into my face - he missed and I hit back but just had to make a criminal complaint to the police for the assault
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I have just requested phone call now
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Just to know - are you going to call me?

I have called you multiple times. 

Thank you for your consult.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
can you call me again I didn't know it was you

Thank youi

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
I didn't get the call if you ring now I can accept and then credit you

I have called you multiple times

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
can you try again it never went through

I cannot do it now.