Khizra Naz
Khizra Naz, GP
Experience:  GP training at St helens and knowsely trust (Acute Worcestershire Hospital Trust, Ul
108331350

My son 31 has been assessed by psychiatrist in USA.I want to

Customer Question

My son 31 has been assessed by psychiatrist in USA.I want to show the report here to start the proposed treatment.How should I go about it
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: no looking for psychiatrist to consult
JA: Is there anything else the Psychologist should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I know he has anxiety and depression and thought ocd as well as some tics
JA: How long have you been feeling this way? Have you reached out to anyone about this yet?
Customer: inthink you misunderstood me.I am talking about my son.He has been assessed in USA and treatment plan has been advised which include medication and psychological therapy. I want a psychiatrist and therapist working togather to supervise his treatment
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Khizra Naz replied 14 days ago.

Hello My name is***** will try my best to help you.

I am sorry that you are going through this.

Can you send me the report please?

Please see your psychiatrist agin. if they have started treatment, continue with that for now.

Any concern, please call us back.