Dr. Ben
Dr. Ben, Doctor
Experience:  GP Partner, practicing Medicine for 14 years. I have broad experience with special interests in Mental Health, Dermatology, Paediatrics, Sexual Health and Oncology.
105673646

Help me please, No medication this week, I'm on citran

Customer Question

Help me please
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No medication this week
JA: Is there anything else the Psychologist should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I'm on citran something, amlodipine and propranolol
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Ben replied 13 days ago.
Hello, thank you for trusting JustAnswer with your question. I’m Dr. Ben and I’m here to assist you today. Please allow me a few moments to review your question and I’ll be right back.
Expert:  Dr. Ben replied 13 days ago.

If you have run out of your regular medications and for whatever reason you have been unable to obtain a repeat prescription from your usual doctor, then there are a couple of options available to you.

Firstly, you can call 111 for an urgent/out of hours GP appointment who should be able to prescribe a short supply of the medications (and can access your medical record to verify what you are taking).

Secondly, you can attend a local pharmacy and they will usually provide an small emergency supply witjout a prescription (at the pharmacist’s discretion, best yo provide some proof such as a copy of the repeat prescription).

Expert:  Dr. Ben replied 13 days ago.
I hope this is helpful.
Expert:  Dr. Ben replied 13 days ago.

Is there anything else you would like to ask me?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I'm f**ked
Expert:  Dr. Ben replied 13 days ago.

Please elaborate and I’ll try to help