Dr. Nickols M
Dr. Nickols M, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Expert
115571763

I am very distressed indeed. I feel very very bad. Can you

Customer Question

I am very distressed indeed. I feel very very bad. Can you help.
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: Yes and taking vortextine
JA: Is there anything else the Psychologist should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I’m very depressed under a lot of stress is this free? I’m not feeling good at all.
JA: How long have you been feeling this way? Have you reached out to anyone about this yet?
Customer: Yes of course I have. Everyone.
Category: Mental Health
Expert:  Dr. Nickols M replied 16 days ago.

hello, I am Dr. Nickols M; it is a pleasure to attend to you

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Aew you a psychiatrist?
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Or a go?
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Gp.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Are you in the uk?
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Doesn’t say anything about your experience here.

i am a Justanswer expert

can you tell me your age?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
54. Can you tell me your area of medical expertise?
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Are you answering several other messages?
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I’m not in a good place. Help.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Where are you? This is pretty slow.

Could you tell me what is the dose of vortextine you take?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
10.

an if you tak anyother medication ?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Are you a gp ? What kind of doctor are you?

How long have you felt this way?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Can you please answer my question.
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Are you a gp? Or a psychiatrist?

Dear customer it is a pleasure to serve you today, I want to tell you that it is likely that you are experiencing an episode of generalized anxiety triggered by depressive states what you may have been experiencing for some time ago, the recommendation is to treat directly the focus producer of stress, anxiety, worry or anguish, ie, away from all focus producer trigger or act as a trigger for these emotional events from the point of view of non-pharmacological recommendation is to increase the time spent in open spaces, Also maintain an abundant hydration of at least 3 to 4 liters of water per day which will help to maintain a good distribution of fluids at body level, remember that decompensations or water and electrolyte disorders due to dehydration can trigger these situations, also reducing the use of LED screens of mobile devices such as phones, smartphones, tablets can be very useful to improve the functioning of the circadian cycle that controls the sleep-wake cycle to produce a quality sleep at night with a higher percentage of repair, Last but not least from a pharmacological point of view you can increase the dose of Vortioxetine to 15 mg one tablet daily until you see your doctor this will help to stabilize any imbalance in the neurotransmitters at the brain level that are responsible for stabilizing mood, you can discuss with your doctor to consider adding medications with anxiolytic action such as clonazepam at low doses to treat anxiety states and enhance the effects of the antidepressant, with these recommendations the situation should remain stable at least until you get to see your primary health care physician. I would like you to keep me updated on your health situation, and I will be happy to guide you and help you in any way I can.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Can you please answer the question about your medical training? Are you a gp?
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Or a psychiatrist?
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
It’s hard to think it’s valuable advice without knowing your background.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Can you please answer the question on your qualifications please?
Expert:  Dr. Nickols M replied 15 days ago.

Dear customer, don't worry, I am a surgeon with postgraduate degrees in emergentology, medical clinic, diagnostic imaging and clinical ultrasound and peripheral vascular Doppler, I have more than 15 years of experience as a health professional apart from being an expert in justanswer medicine since January this year, although I have specialized in very specific areas I have solid knowledge in Medical Clinic: neurology, cardiology, pneumology and respiratory therapy, gastroenterology, nephrology, endocrinology, dermatology, hematology, immunology, radiodiagnosis, clinical ultrasound and peripheral vascular Doppler, emergentology, pediatrics, psychiatric emergencies, critical patient management in emergency room, polytrauma, stroke, hypertension, diabetes and metabolic disorders, management of patients with mild, moderate and severe Covid 19 infection, advanced ventilatory support and oro-tracheal intubation, management of medium to high complexity emergency rooms, surgical clinic: general surgery, urology, gynecology and obstetrics, orthopedics and traumatology, ophthalmology, otolaryngology, anesthesiology and acute and chronic pain management and minor surgical interventions, I cannot provide you with any links or personal information as it is against the site policies.

Remember that we are a purely online consultation platform where relevant information is provided on topics related to areas of health by a highly qualified medical professional, and under no circumstances are we supposed to replace the face-to-face medical consultation; I know that the information provided above will be beneficial, I hope you find a satisfactory solution to your situation.