Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.

My glove box latch has failed leaving it permanently open.

My glove box latch has failed leaving it permanently open. The latch is an integral part of the glove box. How to I replace the glove box.
Hi, click here for the instructions to replace the glove box lid. Let me know if you need anything else.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX An alternative is just to replace the latch on the glove box door. Is this possible? and if so, how and what is the part number. I understand a new glove box costs £230+ but a door latch is only £10.

Thanks for your help.

Hi Warner, unfortunately Mercedes does not offer any repair parts for the glove box latch. The only part available is the glove box handle.