mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685
Mercedes

Hi - My Mercedes c220 sport went to bodyshop for a minor repair.

When got it back the... Show More
When got it back the digital clock was frozen (presumably they disconnected the electrics). I have reset the time several times and while the 'reset' itself works, the time doesnt move. Can you help ??
Show Less

Hello, welcome. My name isXXXXX will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.

Try to disconnect the negative and the battery cable ends and leave disconnected for 10 minutes and this should reset the system.