Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years

Hi I have a 2004 ml 500 rhd. The 2nd row (single) seat will

Customer Question

I have a 2004 ml 500 rhd.
The 2nd row (single) seat will not fasten down. The seat folds and raises ok for acces to third row but will not fasten into its normal operating position - any ideas please?

Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
Hello David,

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No, I still need an answer please

Hello David,

Thank you for getting back to me. I apologies for you not receiving an answer yet. However, We will continue to look for the right Professional to assist you.

Expert:  mike_a_mechanic replied 3 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is Mike, I will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.

Do you hear any noise when trying to fasten the seat?