How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Stan Your Own Question
Stan, Mercedes Technician
Category: Mercedes
Satisfied Customers: 3526
Experience:  Technical support engineer
Type Your Mercedes Question Here...
Stan is online now

I need a certificate of conformity for my 310 van so that I

Customer Question

I need a certificate of conformity for my 310 van so that I can register it in France.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Stan replied 3 years ago.

Stan :

You can get the certificate either from MB France or MB UK, whoever sold the vehicle initially. Certificate from non-authorized company will not be valid for registration. It is handed over with the new vehicle to the first owner.

Stan :

It should be with the maintenance booklet.

Stan :