Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985
Mercedes

I have a 2006 e class and all of a sudden it's a warning

I have a 2006 e... Show More
I have a 2006 e class and all of a sudden it's a warning battery allert
Assistant: Have you tested the battery with a voltmeter? And can you see if it's leaking or not?
Customer: Yes the battery is ok I think that something in alternator or the voltage regulator the car has 170miles on it and is perfectly ok
Assistant: What is the model of your '06 Mercedes?
Customer: It's the 2006elegance 7gear e32
Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No I just go to a mechanic and he tell me that the alternator gone by check the battery in the rear
Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks
Category: Mercedes
Show Less
Customer reply replied 4 months ago.
I have an answer please?Tks
Customer reply replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 4 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 4 months ago.
I got no answer
replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

From what you have described here this sounds like a fault with the alternator itself.It can fail or act up intermittently in some cases and causes this issue here with it needing replaced.If you have not had the alternator tested at all this needs to be done to see if it needs to be replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Peter Zavarelli, Auto Mechanic replied 4 months ago.

Hi, just checking in to see how things are going. Do you need further assistance?