Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Will the wheels off a c class 2016 reg fit a c270 2012 reg

Customer Question

hi will the wheels off a c class 2016 reg fit a c270 2012 reg (w203) . Tyres are the same 205/55r/16
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Matt replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer

yes the early W203 wheels will fit the later car but its not straightforward

the wheel stud pattern is the same and so is the centre bore

however the differences that needs considering is the range of wheel offset as the W203 is 20-37mm offset

and the later car is 36 to 48.5mm so this will effect the steering geometry

and the later car also has larger studs M14 instead of the M12 of the earlier car so attention will be needed on the wheel nuts to check that the nut seats have the correct size of chamfered face to clamp the wheel properly

Expert:  Matt replied 4 months ago.

My goal is to give you the best advice that I can and I hope that I've helped today. Please remember to rate my service by selecting from the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave. If you need more help, use the reply box to let me know.
If you're not pleased, also let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent further replies
Thanks Matt