Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.
13230946

Whilst driving along my washer jets suddenly came on full

whilst driving along my washer jets suddenly came on full blast and would not go off. If I turn the wipers on the water stops, but as soon as I turn them off the water starts again. Any ideas?!

Hi, my name is***** sounds like there may be a short in the wiper/washer switch. The switch will need to be disconnected to see if the washers turn off. If the washers turn off when the switch is disconnected you will need to replace the switch. If the washers continue to spray with the switch disconnected it would indicate a fault in the washer pump relay or in the left front signal acquisition module.

Let me know if you have any questions.