Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.

P220A/Y3/6N2 -Y3/6N3 Speed Compar Implausible and P2502 Gear

P220A/Y3/6N2 -Y3/6N3 Speed Compar Implausible and P2502 Gear Implausible or Transmission slipping this is coming up on my SLK, should I sit down and cry or not panic just yet.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** fault codes are usually caused by faulty speed sensors in the transmission. You will need to have the electrics plate replaced to solve these codes. The electrics plate is inside the transmission and contains the speed sensors. As long as there are no leaks, and the fluid level in the transmission is correct, replacing the electrics plate will typically solve this problem.

Let me know if you have any questions.