Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer

I own a Mercedes Ml 320 i was wondering if some one can

Customer Question

Hello i own a Mercedes Ml 320 i was wondering if some one can help. its regarding the rear door locking unit pin 1.4 has short current circuit to the positive. can i also have a diagram and how much will it cost to fix it ?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you have not inspected for any broken or shorted wiring running to the rear door lock this should be done first checking especially at the hinge area where the wiring passes through.If any wiring is found to be shorted or damaged it will need to be replaced or repaired.

If this was already checked let me know the year of your model.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete