Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Technician with over 35 years experience in the automotive industry.

I have a 54 plate c class Mercedes aventgard and need to

Hi there I have a 54 plate c class Mercedes aventgard and need to know where to find the wheel sensor a position can you help

Hi, my name is***** you give me a little more info as to what you are trying to do?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
My Speedo has stopped working and I have abs/esp/brake service warning lights on the dashboard also the engine symbol a mechanic has looked at the odu codes and it's come up with wheel sensor A fault but Mercedes won't tell him where the sensor is located

Can you post the vin number for me?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.

Thank you. Did they give you the actual fault code number?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
It may have had a code but his machine came up with wheel sensor A faulty I don't no the code

Ok, wheel speed sensor A is the left front wheel speed sensor. I would prefer to have the actual fault code to confirm that it was a left front speed sensor code, Interpretation of fault codes tends to vary from scan tool to scan tool.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok thank you for your help I'll change the sensor and see if that's the problem many thanks matt

You're quite welcome.