Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

I have accidentally pulled down 2 black leads from behind my

Customer Question

i have accidentally pulled down 2 black leads from behind my glove box , one or both must be to do with the panaranic sunroof as that no longer works. but i cant see where they have come out from. the car is a mercedes class coupe 2005
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 6 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.If you no longer need help post a simple reply to let me know.

It is hard to say from here for sure where these pulled out from.You may have to inspect further at wiring connections to see if you see any wires missing in any connections.It may take using a small mirror and flashlight to look into tight areas under the dash.

If you can post a picture of these wires and their locations here using the paper clip icon this will help just let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete