Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

I have a leak on the corner of the passenger side window

Customer Question

I have a leak on the corner of the passenger side window rain leaks during rainy spells the leak is in the top left hand corner of the window seal
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.If you no longer need help post a simple reply to let me know.

This is due to a work out seal needing replaced or the roof or window needs adjusted.You will need to have this looked over by a repair facility or dealer that deals with the retractable roofs to see if a seal needs replaced or if there is an issue with an adjustment that needs to be made.In most cases, it is a seal that weakens over time and flattens down some needing replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete