Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

I have a ten year old 200c from new 70000miles.Front ns door

Customer Question

I have a ten year old 200c from new 70000miles.Front ns door lock jammed Mercedes dealer charged over £800 to fix.One week later rear os door lock now the same.
Should I pay to have all locks changed by a much cheaper garage
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 6 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases, I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.
I am here Sundays through Thursdays from around 5 am to 2 pm Mountain time.If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

It would be a good idea to have all the locks changed.It sounds like they are starting to fail.In allot of cases if you can find a cheaper repair facility they may be able to replace these for far cheaper then a dealer would.You want to find a facility that has experience repairing your model.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete