mike_a_mechanic
mike_a_mechanic, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as a auto mechanic, foreign and domestic.5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

I have a E350 Estate year 2011 and now cant open the rear

Customer Question

I have a E350 Estate year 2011 and now cant open the rear hatch, it operates electrically but will not unlatch, and now will not lock fully.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 10 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Wolfgang, Master Benz Tech.

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Any recent accidents in the rear of the vehicle?

please do let me know!!

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
No, just had the rear glass replaced, but was working when I picked it up, and worked when I cleared the glass up with a vac, and it closed ok, but now won’t open

ok good to hear of all the information and history . helps me to help you!!

can i have the vin # of the vehicle to get the factory information to assist!!

thanks

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
WDD2122232A567510
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Did you get my last message ?

yes i did !! give me a few to get the information to assist!!

thanks